Safe Amalgam Mercury Removal
At Pure Dental we use special safety protocols for the protection of patients and staff during Mercury (Amalgam) Filling Removal.
- High volume vacuum suction.
- Copious amounts of water spray to reduce mercury vapor release.
- Single tooth isolation and/or dental dams.
- 100% oxygen is used as an alternative air source.
- An amalgam separator is used to remove amalgam waste particles from dental office wastewater preventing it from entering the sewer system. Click here to learn more facts about dental mercury and the environment.
- Composite/White Fillings
- Mercury-Free (Non-Metal Fillings)
- BPA-Free Fillings
- All Ceramic/Porcelain Crowns
- Biocompatibility Testing
- Tooth Whitening
Cosmetic and Biological Dentistry
- Complete Dental Exam, Check-ups, and Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Dentures, Partial Dentures
- Crowns and Bridges
- Oral Surgery/Extractions/Implant consultations
Integrative and Family Dentistry
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology – https://iaomt.org/
- Price Pottenger Nutrition Foundation – http://ppnf.org/
- Holistic Dental Association – http://holisticdental.org/